Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I feel like a Failure.

I have been trying different diets for awhile now trying to lose weight. Everytime I fail though I dont eat bad but its my soda intake that throws my calories way high and makes my body unable to burn enough to lose weight. I have been trying to cut down and am doing well with 1 or 2 a day (believe me thats good). I also dont have a drivers license so I cant just go to a park with the kids and walk.

I am so afraid that I wont be able to see my kids grow up. I wont be able to witness the day that they graduate high school or when my little E man serves his mission. I am so afraid. I want to witness my children getting married in the temple, and the miracle of birth when they have children of their own.

I am at a loss and ready to give up I have thought about casting for one of those weight loss shows where I will be pushed to my limits and beyond (thats what I really need).

No comments:

Post a Comment