Monday, August 29, 2011

I did it!!!!

I actually went running the other night. I only lasted like ten minutes but am so proud of myself because I thought I would only last like ten seconds. I probably could have gone longer but when your out running at eleven o'clock at night people seem to think your some kind of criminal and I had no music Smiles and E-man seem to find joy in taking the cushy part off the ear buds. When I returned Nick looked at me smiled and said "Well that didn't last very long." I just wanted to look at him and scream "HELLO I HAVEN'T DONE ANY EXTENSIVE EXERCISE IN 5 YEARS JUST BE GLAD I LASTED THAT LONG!!!!" I didn't get any exercise in last night but I do start my new diet next week I am going to follow Jillian Michaels diet plan. I was so excited I get to try the first 30 days for just $1.00 and it excites me that I am not wasting money on something if it doesn't work. but I think it will, and I think I will have great success.

Much love to you all.
xoxo,
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment