Wednesday, August 31, 2011

you'll never know unless you try it





Putting that title in made me think of the Yo Gabba Gabba gang when they are introducing new food "Try it, you might like it" we had an amazing dinner tonight we had grilled steak with red onion, roasted carrots, and warm apple-cabbage slaw. Everything was really good minus the apple-cabbage slaw (but you never know just because we didnt like it doesn't mean you wont). I gained a pound since I started and I know its because I havent been exercising but I am trying to motivate myself to do it. But it is really hard. Please pray for me that I will work up the energy and stuff to actually do the exercising that I need to do. But before you do check out the pictures from todays breakfast and dinner. Here is a look at my breakfast and dinner today.


Whole Grain Waffle with Blackberries Yogurt and Slivered Almonds


Yogurt I added a bit of Stevia & Vanilla with some crushed blackberry and Slivered Almond
Grilled Steak with Red Onion Roasted Carrot and Warm Apple-Cabbage Slaw

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the recipes - they look healthy and delicious! I am also trying to eat healthier and motivate myself to exercise so I will be reading your blog to share your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I am trying really hard to become healthier in all aspects of my life. And I am glad to be able to share my journey with others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you don't live over here, we could get each other up and doing something. Guess we'll just have to do it virtually :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know If I had my way we would live closer I MISS MY FAMILY!!!

    ReplyDelete