Monday, August 29, 2011

Why put off for tomorrow what you could get done today.

So I was going to start my diet next week when we went grocery shopping but I know me very well and if I don't start now when next week comes I wont want to do it. So tomorrow is the big day I am going to start my diet. I even tried one of the recipes tonight for "Mexican Pizza" and it was amazing I will share it under the good food tab here in a few and I cannot wait for you to try it. Tomorrow I will be posting my official start day weight and hope that you follow me on this journey.

2 comments:

  1. This recipe really sounds good...I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis, I support you in your journey and you inspire me to start one on my own that i've been putting off. Best of luck and I will be with you every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete